RULES & POLICY
Policies and Booking terms
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at Omega Edutainment Marathon. Your placement of an order with Omega Edutainment constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order. Please note that there may be limitations on your right to obtain a refund.
1. Payment deadline: Your booking is not confirmed until has confirmed receipt of full payment and sent you a booking confirmation. Fees may be paid either via internet or by direct bank transfer to Omega Edutainment or its agents. Failure to pay on time may cause cancellation of the course and forfeiture of fees.
2. Travel and medical insurance: Travel and medical insurance is strongly recommended for the duration of the stay regardless of course length or course/visa type. Omega Edutainment will accept no responsibility whatsoever for any health problem that may arise to a student for any reason.
3. Additional services: Any additional services (travel, laundry, telephone costs, extra excursions, medical costs, special diet) are not included unless specifically stated on the invoice.
4. Visas: For people coming from EU and other Sengen countries there is no need for a visa to enter Greece and stay. People from other countries probably will need to get a visa from a Greek Consulate before arriving in Greece. It is the responsibility of the visitor to arrange all applicable travel permits or visas and to have a valid passport.
Terms and conditions
1. Rules and regulations: All students are subject to the rules and regulations governing the particular school attended.
2. Arrivals and departures: All accommodation is booked from the night before the course start date until the morning after the course end date, unless otherwise noted.
3. Late arrivals, vacations and absences: If the student begins the course late or is absent during the course, no refund will be made for the time missed. Periods of absence cannot be made up with a free extension of the course.
4. Meals and classes missed: No refunds or substitutions will be made for meals or classes missed due to any reasons that fall outside the normal schedule. 5. Public holidays: Classes are normally held and school facilities are open on public holidays.
6. Change fees: A minimum of 4 weeks’ notice is required for any change. If you request a change of course dates, accommodation or program type, you will be charged a change fee of EUR100, which is payable at the time the request is made. For any changes requested once the course has started, please contact the registrar directly on site. You will be responsible for any cost changes between your initial and final booking. All changes require approval of the School Director. There is no change fee for extending a course, but replacement fees may be charged for last minute home-stay extensions. Any change resulting in a reduction of lessons will be treated as a termination and rebooking, and will thus be subject to the standard terms & conditions governing terminations.
7. Program changes: Omega Edutainment has the right to change course curricula and programs at any time due to errors, omissions and circumstances beyond our control. However, in cases where the course is rescheduled prior to the start of the first course and the new date is unacceptable to the student, all fees will be refunded. 8. Prices: Omega Edutainment has the right to change prices due to tax increases, governmental actions or other events beyond its control.
9. Learning materials: Some courses may require course notes and other learning materials that will be provided by Omega Edutainment.
10. Expulsion/Suspension: Any student who commits a criminal offense, violates the school policy, or fails to pay an amount he or she is directly or indirectly liable for, may be expelled or suspended. No refund will be given and the authorities will be informed.
11. Liability: The liability of Omega Edutainment, their directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents and partners with respect to losses, damages, injuries, illnesses or violations or otherwise is limited in all circumstances to the full amount paid to Omega Edutainment for the particular program. Such persons will in no circumstances have any liability for indirect or consequential losses or damages. Such persons will in no circumstances be liable for any services provided by third parties, such as but not limited to services provided by travel agents and insurance companies.
12. Force majeure: Omega Edutainment is not liable in cases where Omega Edutainment is unable to fulfill any services to which they are contractually bound because of fire, natural disaster, and act of government, failure of suppliers or subcontractors, labour disputes or other reasons which are beyond its control.
Refunds will be made to the account from which the fees were originally received or to any other requested account in the currency of the invoice. All refunds will be made within 45 days of written notification.
Cancellation or postponement policy
‘Cancellation’ refers to the period up to 72 hours prior to the arrival date listed on the booking confirmation form. For any cancellations / postponements communicated less than 72 hours prior to the arrival date, no fees will be refunded.
A cancellation fee equivalent to 1 week of accommodation, nutrition and tuition will apply if we receive written evidence of visa rejection less than 14 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations / postponements due to visa rejections only apply to students who have applied for the appropriate visa category. If a student applies for the incorrect visa category, it will be treated as a non-visa related cancellation / postponement. For cancellations / postponements due to visa rejections, a written notification and receipt of relevant supporting documentation must be presented to Omega Edutainment at least 14 days before the arrival date listed on the booking confirmation form. Upon receipt of relevant supporting documentation, 90% of the tuition, accommodation, meals, materials, and health insurance fees will be refunded.
For non-visa related cancellations / postponements made 14 days or more before the arrival date on the booking confirmation form, a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of tuition fees paid will apply. For non-visa related cancellations and postponements made less than 14 days before the arrival date, a cancellation fee equivalent to 75% of tuition and of accommodation and of nutrition fees will apply.
In all cases, the express mail fee, accommodation placement fee, registration fee, bank transfer or credit card fee, differences due to currency exchange rate changes, and any other service charges are non-refundable.
‘Termination’ means stopping or leaving all or part of the course or courses booked, including extensions, once the first class has started. In all cases, no refunds will be made after the arrival date listed on the booking confirmation form. Students who terminate their program may not be eligible to receive a certificate of completion and the relevant credits.
For booking or any other questions please contact us at: