1. Ancient Greek Philosophy and Culture
– The role of Greek thought as shaped by Greek philosophy and Arts in dealing with collective or personal crises, the quality of enterprising and the potential of sustainability.
The impact of humanitarian values and the Greek language in personal development.
2. Sociology & Philosophy of Sports
– Presented and discussed the multidimensional phenomenon of sports.
– Historical, sociological and philosophical evolution.
– Understanding the true value of the modern multi fragmented world.
3. Byzantium and Orthodoxy
– We study the history and the tradition of Byzantium and Orthodoxy.
– Research and study of the Orthodox faith and policy.
– The role of religion in modern Western culture.
4. Theater & Democracy
– Educational games for the birth of the Democracy.
– How the prevalence of democracy created and highlighted the ancient drama.